AMEXCIs Operations Department is currently looking for a strong candidate to join our team as an Application Engineer.
- As an Application engineer at AMEXCI you will be a part of our growing team that is made up of committed and talented people from around the world.
- You get the opportunity to be a part of, and become an expert of, one of the fastest growing manufacturing technologies.
- You will get in-house training to run and perfect the processes in our State-of-the-Art machines for Additive Manufacturing.
- You will be working as part of a team developing products using additive manufacturing as the enabler in a wide variety of industrial sectors.
- A suitable candidate for the role as an Application Engineer has a structured way of working, can contribute to the development of new ways of working and has a strong will to learn new technologies.
- How you are as a person is important to fit within our team so part of the recruitment process will include meeting with your future colleagues.
- It is necessary that you as a person have analytical skills, comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment and always strives to deliver according to time plan.
- Previous experience in mechanical or electrical engineering is meriting as well as a solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite, Materialise Magics and Siemens NX.
- Our company language is English.
We see that you have earlier experience from the manufacturing industry and/or other machine operational occupations. You have experience and technical knowledge in different metal and polymer materials in connection to Additive Manufacturing.
Does this sound interesting?
For more information please contact Katarina Gustafsson, email@example.com. Selection of candidates will occur during the recruitment time, so do not wait with your application. We hope you feel strongly motivated for this job, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible but no later than 28:th of February.