Materials Laboratory Assistant
Duration: Temporary Position of 14 months
Location: Karlskoga, Sweden
AMEXCI AB is a young and diverse joint venture R&D company founded by eleven of the leading industrial companies in Sweden. Our goal is to accelerate the industrial use of Additive Manufacturing (AM / Industrial 3D printing) and support our customers in adopting AM and staying competitive.
We support our customers throughout the entire process chain in the development of their products, using AM as an enabler for higher performance, increased efficiency, shorter lead times, and more. At our labs in Karlskoga, Sweden, we offer pilot production and development of parameters and procedures using state-of-the-art industrial AM equipment.
AMEXCI’s Development department is currently looking to expand our team in the Materials Lab in order to meet the demands posed by our customers. This position includes running mechanical test rigs and planning test schedules, sample preparation, analyses, and more.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and fast paced environment with possibilities of growing within the company.
- Becoming a part of our team of diverse and talented people from around the world.
- The possibility of working with one of the fastest growing and impactful technologies of our time.
- The possibility of working with some of the world leading companies in this area and to contribute to the global advancement of the technology.
- You will work closely with our metallurgists and participate in related activities.
- You will prepare the samples for analysis in our new materials lab.
- You will examine the samples using our analysis equipment.
- You will assess the mechanical strength of material using our mechanical test rigs.
- You will be part of the Development team, learning about the process from talented industrial professionals.
- You will learn about additive manufacturing processes and apply this knowledge in the job.
- You have a structured way of working, can work independently when required and are not afraid to take initiatives for improving the work.
- You are motivated and eager to learn continuously.
- You are thorough in your work when needed and do not mind spending the extra time to do things right.
- It is necessary that you as a person have analytical skills, comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment, and always strive to deliver according to time plan.
- Since our official company language is English, it is important that you have good English communication skills.
- Previous experience in additive manufacturing, mechanical testing, quality assurance or lab-work is a plus.
- How you are as a person is important to fit within our team so part of the recruitment process will include meeting with your future colleagues.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and mark your application “Materials Lab Assistant”. Selection of candidates will occur during the recruitment time. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For more information about AMEXCI, please visit www.amexci.com